Tribute to the Military

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Phone, LG Venus

 

I just picked up my upgraded phone from VerizonWireless, an LG Venus.  Here is the information from Verizon: 

The new VENUS™ combines the best of all worlds! This sophisticated and stunning slider features a lower display with interactive touch navigation, music player, 2.0 megapixel camera, and up to an 8GB microSDsm memory port for extra storage.  It is Bluetooth® Stereo supported. 

I have a 4GB microSDsm memory chip in my phone.  And, I also purchased a Bluetooth® Stereo headset to listen to music.  Works as good as an IPOD for me.  The music essentials cable and Verizon software make it easy to connect to your computer.  The only draw back that I have noticed is that the standard battery that came with the phone lasts about four hours when listening to music.  For me, the VENUS by LG is a good phone.  Talk to your cell phone representative to see if it will serve your purpose.  Check out LG Electronics website and read up on this revolutionary phone.  LG Website

 

No comments: