Tribute to the Military

Monday, February 06, 2006

MVP: Pittsburgh's Hines Ward

Hines Ward joins Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann and Franco Harris as Steelers who have been named Super Bowl MVP. (Getty Images)


What a game! How do they get that high in the air? lol.

Bettis "The Bus" is leaving the game. He came home to play his final game. This is where it all started.

What can I say about Ward? He did wonderfully! I had one of the best times of my life. Seattle did well, also. Although it doesn't say so in points, it says so in stats. It also says so on the field, if you were watching. lol.

Yes, this was a Super Bowl well worth watching. If you did not have the opportunity to watch it, too bad. The live stream seems to have disappeared! Actually, I was not live-streaming it, so I did not tape it onto my RealPlayer. I don't even know if that's legal...?! Anyway, you will find most of the details you are looking for at the link right here, here, here and here.

1 comment:

Bos'un said...

GI Korea, thanks for the visit and comments. Amerasian children are exploited and treated badly in all the countries of asia. Kind of like our liberal tolerant leftists in this country. Neither liberal nor tolerant and not on my block type.

Wish that we could do something collectively. I have not though much about the Pearl S. Buck foundation or the plight of Amerasian children in east and se asia for some time. I feel a story coming on. Perhaps you and I could work on something. I will email or post to you by separate cover.

And, I wish that Americans overseas would act more responsibly.

R/ Bos'un