Tribute to the Military

Thursday, December 07, 2006

65 Years of Memories, 230 years of Freedom

Today is the day, that infamous day, when America was struck by another country. That country was Japan. It seems so long ago to those who were not yet born, yet it sometimes seems like yesterday who lived through it.

It is to these brave men and women (yes, I know you were also there) I wish to say, "Thank you for losing the spirit. Thank you for fighting until victory was won. Thank you for not giving us at each turn because of some stupid politician. Welcome home, and God bless you."

To all the other Veterans' we honor on this day, my same prayers and hopes go out you. My gratitude can only be shown in my behaviour, so I will do my best be my best citizen. This is my gift to you. It is the least I could do, after everything you have given me. Thank you.

No comments: