Tribute to the Military

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Arthur Chrenkoff: Blogger, Author, Friend

It has been a couple of months since I've dared to look at Arthur's site, because I knew he was going to be saying good-bye and I did not want to see it. Well, I looked today. On September 13, 2005, Arthur said "good-bye." I cried.

I knew I would. He has been an inspiration, an historian, a friend to all of us. Even the people who did not agree with him, he was a class act. Always polite. I sure do miss him.

He is now working at a new job which does not afford him the time alloted to keep up his blog, so it is for the best for him. We did manage to give him 3 million hits before he signed off! He was only on the web for 18 months. He did indeed draw many people from all over the world.

I would like to say to Arthur, "Many blessings in this new venture of your life. We will pray for you, think of you, and miss you. Take good care of yourself, and God bless your family and you."

The California Conservative has a farewell to Arthur also. It is heartfelt and well written. Thank you, and have a good day.

No comments: