Even as Sen. Barack Obama found himself under fire from the Hillary Clinton campaign over what she called his "naive" intention to meet with leaders of countries hostile to the U.S., the presidential hopeful praised the recent court decision overturning one city's attempt to protect itself from hostile foreigners filling their streets with drugs, crime and gangs as "a victory for all Americans."
Originally, Hazleton passed an ordinance to deter housing owners from renting to illegals in an effort to reduce the crime and drain on city services associated with a large influx of illegal immigrants.
Now some half-witted black robed judge says that the city cannot pass ordinances because it has no authority. And, Barack says it is a good thing. WTF?
Read the story: A victory for all Americans, WTF?
Previous stories about immigration:
- 'Late, Great USA' No. 28 at New York Times
- Immigration bill dead in Senate
- Mayor wins both GOP, Democrat primaries
- Another city joins immigration fight
- City battles ACLU, feds in fight against illegals
- Another town gets tough on illegals
- Cities across nation crack down in illegals
- Muslims to join pro-illegals protest in L.A.