Tribute to the Military

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies

This fabulous book has just been released this week, and we would like to get it on the papers #1 list. I need your help. I was not asked to promote it for that purpose, but I know the author from Pundit Review. Gregg is a remarkable person, and a very special man.

Now about the book. You may take a peak at some of issues that he covers by clicking on the picture. I believe he did a magnificant job laying out the facts in an easy-to-read style. Many thousands of hours of research, sleepness nights, and many cups of coffee went into the creation of this book.

He will be on a book tour starting in August. He has plans to do interviews on both TV and radio. If you would like an interview, their is a place for you to make an appointment right there on his site.

Why don't we surprise him by buying more than one book? You could always buy one as a gift for a liberal friend or as a birthday gift. Please help me spread the word. Write about his book if you have a site.

You don't know him? Listen every Sunday night from 8-10 EST on WRKO. You may also read some of his postings at Pundit Review. This will give you a sense of the man. He is a good man. Let us help him in this race to the top. Thank you.

Category: Politics/Debate.

1 comment:

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I heard about it on the radio about a month ago, and meant to pre-order it on Amazon, since it wasn't out yet.

I have a gift certificate to Amazon given to me by my Planned Parenthood liberal boss....oh, if she only knew the things I've been buying with that certificate.