Tribute to the Military

Friday, August 11, 2006

About that white flag-er-Cease-fire

I cannot believe this. America, where is your heart? Where are your balls? Have you traded them in the hope people will like you impotent? I am a true American, and I hate being a coward because I am not. I also hate turning our backs on our one ally in the Middle East, the Israelis.

How dare you sign on with the French and the Arab League! Are you crazy? I am very angry at you this moment in time. You want me to work on a campaign for you that will last only two years while our friends are fighting for their lives? Forget it. Find yourself another kool-aid drinker. I'm not the one.

Would you care to know how they feel about this? I think you should have to swallow this bitter pill.
    Yoni,

    We are back in Israel and my unit is at rest, so I thought I would send you an email before we go back in on Friday night.

    I am afraid for my guys, the fighting has been tough but now that the UN is going to set a cease fire and Olmert what a SOB he is again stabbing Tzhal in the back again.

    We are going to go back to Lebanon before the world sh—ts on the Jews once again.
    Yoni how can I take my troops back to fight in such a mess, what is I loose one of my guys ?

    What words can I use to comfort their families. I have some guys that have wives at home pregnant what if G-d forbid their dad is killed today, for what? I feel like sitting and crying but I got to lead my men.

    We have lost the war and the army has the ability to beat Hizballah, Syria and the Palestinians all at the same time, but the cowards will not let us.

    I got to go but I am afraid of the next 48 hours.

    M
I hope you remember this when the questions are asked again, "How did we allow this to happen? Never again!" Yeah, right...

Update: What a shame it is that you are not in the middle of what is happening. To be so heartless as to have done this:
    I have had people send me emails saying soldier just buck up and get over it. They missed the fact that this person is an officer commanding a unit in the IDF. That is only care in the world right now is for his men. I will not give his rank for his protection.
Have you absolutely no shame? Have you lost your freakin' mind? Are you so cold of heart that you could not have know this for yourself? Excuse me, but I'm going to be sick...I am so ashamed...

Category: Israel, Lebanon, UN and USA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for saying so well what I feel.