Tribute to the Military

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Would you settle for another thank you?

Only mine isn't as grand. I am telling you, NORTON sucks at customer service. Their parent company is SYMANTEC. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. Oh, their products are fine. They really are. That is why I've been using them ever since I've been online.

But don't ever have a problem! You, my dear, are on your freakin' own. Unless, of course, you want to pay someone as much as you paid for the original Anti-Virus product! What kind of crap is that?

Well, thanks for understanding. I should have everything straightened out by Monday or Friday. They have me by the short-hairs.

I'm doing business now with StopSign. THEY HAVE A PHONE. That's right. You can actually speak to an AMERICAN person to solve your problems!

That's right. They are located in the good ol' US of A! Yeah, baby!

PS. Thank you for your patience. :)

Category: American News & Policies and Rants.

3 comments:

Bos'un said...

Sounds like the customer unservice department really got you. Hope that the CEO of Norton wakes up and corrects the problem. Maybe they farmed customer service off shore?

Rosemary Welch said...

Of course they did. The only people who speak English charge $39 to speak to them! What the hell?

Bos'un said...

You'll have to start using a translator to speak with customer un-service