Tribute to the Military

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Part 2 is ready

I've been working on my new template on my cyber newspaper. I hope you like it. Part 2 of the interview I did with Mr. Jay McGinly. It is now ready to be read. He is quite an interesting man, indeed.
4. Would you like to tell us why you are on a hunger strike for the people of Darfur, Sudan?
I reject the notion that we have no responsibility for our brothers and sisters, no matter their location or the color of their skin. Just as in the parable of the Good Samaritan, who is my neighbor? Those who live next door to me? Should I treat those who do not live next door by a different standard?
There is more to this man than this. He is being unselfish in his efforts and desparation, as am I, to help the people in Darfur, Sudan. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did working on it. Have a great day.

Category: Darfur, Sudan, News, Terrorism, Human Rights, The UN and Freedom.

No comments: