Tribute to the Military

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Iran: Over the Weekend 8/22/2006

I am going to give you the titles of the e-mails which have many articles in them. From there, you may go to Doctor Zin's homepage to see the rest of the articles. I am very grateful to have awoken today. As I drifted (slammed) into sleep, I was not sure if I would be alive today. I sure do hope we do more than talk and talk and talk. Now I know what they mean when they say, "You can talk a subject to death."

Thank you, Doctor Zin and your whole team of dedicated people. Continue to bring us the news from behind the 'wall of silence', and I will continue to spread the word. Information is going to either save us or kill us. I'm on the side of saving us!

Category: The Daily Briefing on Iran.

No comments: