Tribute to the Military

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Is the OBL-itch Dead?

I have been hesitant to release this article, because I have no way of checking with my sources. They have not responded yet. However, Michael Ledeen, author of The War Against the Terror Masters, claims to have it on good authority that Osama bin Laden is dead.

The article he has written, if true, is compelling. Most of it is true, do not get me wrong. I trust Michael. It's just that I don't like to write about unverifiable statements. Especially ones of this magnitude. We have been wrong before. Okay, I have been wrong before. Ya happy now? lol. Hey, at least I'm not the NY Times! lol.

Please click on Michael's name to read the article. If you can find any information, I sure would appreciate the heads-up. Maybe a URL? Have a great day.

3 comments:

Bos'un said...

Osama bin~Laden being dead is wishful thinking and speculative at present. My question is, will it make a difference or be self satisfaction to get even for 9/11? Getting even will not solve anything except perhaps self gratification.

bin~Laden is only a part of the problem. Sounds like he is not driving the train anymore. I have a laundry list of bad guys that need to be taken out of action. He is just one of several. In due time we will get him if he is still alive.

He will be eulogized by his terror movement and there will be more bin~Ladens to come. One could cry over spilled milk or become paralyzed with inaction like the democrats, such as, Jack Murtha, John Kerry, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Barb Boxer, et. al. are trying to do. They have no plan, do not know how to work, and want to strip us of every tool that we have.

It would be nice to get bin~Laden, but this sore with Islamofacism has festered for long before him.

God willing, we will turn this train wreck around. We had a lot of appeasers and apologists bow their way into this problem. I do not know and I do not care if bin~laden is dead or alive lets get as many of them rounded up as we can and stabilize the Middle East.

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I heard this somewhere else as well. As much as I dislike MSM, I won't believe it until it's confirmed by the major media.

So far, I haven't seen very many people talking about this.

Rosemary Welch said...

I heard it from Michael Ladeen. Actually, I read it from Daily Briefing on Iran.

That is why I put the disclaimer in it. I agree. If my sources cannot confirm or deny it, I have no way of knowing for sure.

I also agree that there they are too many bad actors out there that still need to meet our maker!

Have a good day.