- CONGRESS AND IMMIGRATION: Alien felony proviso dropped...
- GOP chiefs don't want illegals charged as felons
- NBC Political Director Ignores Own Poll Results, Misleads About Others
- Immigrant-bill fallout to hurt House GOP?
- The Missing Mexican Link: What the Antique Media Are Ignoring About Immigration
- CNN's Dobbs Scolds Papers for Distorting Agenda of Protests by Illegal Aliens
- FNC's Fox And Friends Use the Dreaded Word: "Illegal"
- WashPost Essayist Gets Wiggy With Illegal-Alien Rally: A Crowd of Vegetables?
- Washington Post Illegals plan even more protests
- On CBS, Harry Smith Oozes Over Aliens Draped In "The American Dream"
- Tancredo spoofed on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Illegals fired after attending immigration rally
- Ohio Republican Steve Chabot wants all unlawful entrants to be felons
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Invasion of America, News links around the USA
Before immigration fades from media coverage and becomes obscured by partisan politics, perhaps the Democrats can move on with their agenda to pass laws to give illegals the vote. Dems can put voter registration offices at illegal immigration demonstrations, immigration gatherings and also enlist "coyotes" to have illegals fill out voter registration cards before their journey north.