Tribute to the Military

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The New Kid on My Block is Pretty Cool!

I have come across a blogger who is pretty cool. She is very talented, but she has been around for a while. Some of you may know Debbie, but I am just getting to know her. She is great, isn't she?!

Let me share with a few of her most recent articles: These are definitely good reads. You may want to take some time this weekend to pay her a visit and while you're there, why don't you leave her a polite comment? I'm sure she would welcome all points of view, just as long as they are polite and constructive. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the kind words from you. I'm coming up on my one year blogiversary. It seems much longer than that, ha. Any credit for Right Truth's growth goes directly to the readers, who are kind enough to spend their valuable time with me each day. I really do appreciate them and you.