WND TOP STORY: Congressman demands new OKC bomb probe
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., is calling for a congressional investigation of the Oklahoma City bombing because of evidence of a foreign connection and a conspiracy broader than Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. The focus of the probe, he suggests, should be "Was there a foreign connection to the Oklahoma City bombing."
Other news in regards to the case:
- Judge Changes Order on Bombing Lawsuit
- COURT TV ONLINE - The Oklahoma City Bombing
(Collection of files including documents and trial transcripts)
- Akdart.com- The Oklahoma City Bombing
Under pressure from a federal judge to produce at least 87 pages of "un-redacted" internal FBI documents related to the 1995 bombing of the 1995 Oklahoma City federal building, the Oklahoma City FBI ...
- Docs: Secret Service took thousands of phone records
- 'Compelling' evidence of another terrorist
- Agent: Feds told of threats to blow buildings
- Oklahoma City FBI surrenders documents to court
- Congressman to FBI: Turn over documents
- FBI must turn over investigation docs
- Ex-Green Beret involved in attack?
- FBI has secret docs it's reluctant to give up
- Withheld evidence to sink case against Nichols?
- Declassified FBI memo reveals twists in probe
- Reporter's Oklahoma City coverage vindicated
- Was FBI early arrival in Oklahoma City?
- Another suicide or another cover-up?
- Oklahoma City bombing case WorldNed Daily's extensive coverage of the case.
Technorati tags: McVeigh, Terry Nichols, Murrah Building,Janet Reno, coverup, ryder, Matsch, Nitrate, okbomb, Dana Rohrabacher, congressional investigation, federal building, Opinion