Tribute to the Military

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

News on Darfur, Liberia, India, HR in Iran, and Asia

I'm so sorry about falling so far behind. It does not matter how busy I've been. This should not have happened. What I am going to do is give you the links. If you would like, you may follow the link. I will also link these items to my site (that I keep for such occasions, lol) so you won't lose any important information. Just click on to the date to link to my other site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Darfur:
Sudan holds talks with northeastern rebels June 14, 2006.
The above talks are not to include Darfur. How odd! If the link is no longer available, you may read the article here.
U.N. moves to reassure Sudan on peacekeepers June 5, 2006.
Darfur militia attacks on Chadians worsen, U.N. says June 6, 2006.
Rebel factions eye Darfur peace June 7, 2006.
'Jihad' threatened if U.N. force comes to Darfur June 9, 2006.
Amnesty slams China military sales June 11, 2006.

Liberia:
Liberia recruiting women for new army June 5, 2006.

India:
India tackles child marriages May 24, 2006.

Human Rights in Iran:
Masour Osanlo After His Torture by the Iranian Regime May 30, 2006.

Asia:
China's Late Ex-Party Chief Pleaded For Freedom, But None Came. May 31, 2006. (I have this one copied from an e-mail.)
Asian Women in their own words. May 31, 2006.

Category: Darfur, Sudan, Liberia, India, Human Rights: Iran, China and Women Speak up from Asia.

No comments: