Tribute to the Military

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Why Gaddafi is so Afraid of Charles Taylor

This is an excellent article by Douglas Farah. You wonder to yourself, "Why?"
    It is interesting to see that Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi is slamming Nigeria for turning Charles Taylor over to face justice. News reports quote Gad[d]affi as saying such a move sets a dangerous precedent for the rest of Africa. [continue reading]
This man is a brilliant researcher and analyst on counter-terrorism. He is not beholden to a political party, nor is he confined to one area of expertise. He has written several books. His newest book is, "Blood from Stones", and you may purchase it from Amazon.com.

I have focused on this article in Douglas' site, because this is the person I go to for information. I like to cooberate my data, and I trust the information I receive from Douglas. That really means something. Hint, hint! lol. (You can trust him, too.)

Category: Lybia, Liberia and Nigeria.

No comments: