Tribute to the Military

Monday, March 06, 2006

Clueless Clooney the Looney

Found this at lmao. Looks like a fun blog. Check it out.
I did not watch the Oscars last night, as I always don't. Not just because of the outspokenness of Hollywood liberals that makes me want to vomit; but also because It's just so much frivolity and extravagance and self-indulgence...that makes me want to vomit. George Clooney's smug arrogance makes me want to smack the silly right off his asinine mug. He makes so many masturbatory comments in interviews, that this gif is perfect for him.

If you haven't read Charles Krauthammer's review of "Syriana", "Oscars for Osama", what are you waiting around for? Here's a quote:

until you see "Syriana," nominated for best screenplay (and George Clooney, for best supporting actor) you have no idea how self-flagellation and self-loathing pass for complexity and moral seriousness in Hollywood.

No comments: